Thursday, March 02, 2006

the rapid once tired

Why is't it? Arrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!!! My body was smelled more and more tired late! It seems fell, and did not include itself / understand. My 3 weeks wet exclusively, probably were exclusively caught a cold. And during the night my body could be hot, and trembled. With my tasks those again increases even more. I was confused, over which and honestly I maintenance needed also me am the school bored. Impressed monotonous was and only as the ueberschreitene formality would then-like chamfered exceeded thereafter worked, or during one moment, only playing, in order to maintain tired on the brain. Huh! "as I the lecture to lead could?" huhuhuhu.... Now has begun to be helped, there was the online service in the campus library. Yeah! If I could not to the campus library, I could learn what there was available the book that was needed by me. huehehe... Uh!!! My head often was affected by the drizzle and rain water lately... hix... I've got headache everyday ~__~ But could be massaged by "kurusku" yesterday (my bro which right was meet yesterday when I was in the church).

..He's Tommy and Its Church of Kotabaru..


The strange person and complicated, but nice bro... ^_^ Hihihi... *thanks, bro!* the defect of the sound reproduction began it fast. Counted yesterday (require on the ash of Wednesday) to 40 days in the future (by the public holiday of Easter). In an obligatory abstention from way for the age 14 years above, and obligatory it fast for the age 18 years above. Yeeeaaaaah!!! moderated, could be made the day follow a mode. Huehehehe... It was the problem, if could incite me to still look at always the thinner? Hahaha...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

blah! library? hihihi sejak kapan? eh itu siapa? kurusmu? waaaah... manis juga. kenalin dumz!? :D

Anonymous said...

It was the problem, if could incite me to still look at always the thinner? *RED* bisa koq bisa!!! try donk! sukses! :)

Anonymous said...

huhuhu enaknyah ada online campus library. jaman dolo kul blom ada di kam;pus... hiqs... T__T
btw, keyen juga makhluk di blogmu ituh... hihihi

Hadir Pesta Blogger 2009

Yippy! am BACK! halah... agak telat memang posting ini, tapi gak papa deh... ini bukti kehadiran saya loh! bersama tia, bersama sapi . D...